Email marketing is among the most effective outreach tactics for reaching new customers and engaging existing ones. In fact, 79% of B2B marketers believe email is the most successful content distribution channel, and 80% of buyers prefer sellers to contact them via email.
However, manually crafting, sending, and tracking emails to communicate with each customer is slow and inefficient. Fortunately, several CRMs (Customer Relationship Management) are available for automating email marketing and outreach.
Do you need help picking the best CRM with email integration for your business? If so, you’ve hit the jackpot because we’ve compiled the top five products here.
Benefits of Integrating Email with Your CRM
Customer Relationship Management software simplifies managing interactions and relationships with existing and potential customers. One of the ways a CRM tool does this is by helping your team execute a data-driven email outreach to improve or build customer relationships and grow your business.
Let’s take a closer look at the benefits of CRM email integration before delving into the five best CRMs that made our list:
- Save Money: Email marketing and CRM are separate functions that previously required two different tools. A CRM with email integration saves you money and stress by being a one-in-all tool that seamlessly handles both functions.
- Access More Sales Opportunities: A CRM integrated with email can identify the recipients opening and acting on emails. These recipients are prospects most likely to convert, and targeting them with your email marketing will yield more sales.
- Convenient Data Management: A CRM will help you manage, store, and update your customer data. It will also give your team easy access to the data they need to do their job and make data-driven decisions that lead to better results.
- Less Work: You can use a CRM with email integration to automate email follow-ups and responses to customer queries. Also, the integration will automatically synchronize stored data, ensuring that you don’t have to enter or modify the same data twice.
- Act on Time: A CRM with an integrated email marketing solution can help sales teams identify when qualified leads are ripe for the next stage in the customer journey. The insight equips salespeople to contact prospects with the right message at the right time.
Best CRMs with Email Integrations
Now that you know the benefits of a CRM with email integration, you only need to find a product that delivers these benefits and fits your budget and marketing goals. At least one of the top CRMs below will meet your requirements:
Teamgate is a leading CRM software that enables your team to focus on selling and increasing productivity. You can integrate the CRM with your current email, including email accounts provided by Gmail, Outlook, and other providers.
Most businesses prefer Teamgate because it is easy to set up and user-friendly. The user-friendliness extends to managing, tracking, and storing email communications with your leads, prospects, and customers.
Also, users can transfer any email to Teamgate and store it with just a few clicks. The application is fast, and you can reply to all emails from the CRM, eliminating the hassle of switching between platforms.
Lastly, your team can access email accounts via Teamgate’s online platform or mobile app, which works on most computer and mobile browsers. In summary, Teamgate is an excellent all-in-one CRM that provides everything you need to optimize and simplify email communication with your current and potential customers.
Other benefits that set Teamgate apart as an excellent CRM with email integration are:
- Mailchimp Integration: Teamgate’s Mailchimp CRM integration simplifies accessing contact lists, user activity, and other data for automating email personalization, replies, and sending. Setting up the Mailchimp integration only requires entering your Mailchimp account details.
- All-In-One Tool: Besides email integration, Teamgate has several other features that can help boost your team’s productivity and overall performance.
- Sales Inbox: You can connect Teamgate with your regular email provider (Gmail, Outlook, and others) to receive, view, and answer all emails from the CRM platform.
- Customizable Email Template: You don’t have to write emails from scratch. Communicate better and faster by modifying the email templates provided by Teamgate.
- Valuable Resources. Teamgate offers several articles, whitepapers, and case studies that you can study to write emails that convert and create more effective email campaigns.
- Contact Management: Build your email list with less effort by using Teamgate to manage your contacts. Also, finding customer data is easier, thanks to Teamgate’s intelligent customer contact management feature.
- Sales Reports and Analytics: Make data-driven decisions and improve operations with the real-time customer insights provided by Teamgate.
Teamgate offers three affordable plans for businesses of different sizes. However, if you want all the email integration features, such as email templates, sales inbox, and Mailchimp integration, you need the $65-a-month Enterprise plan.
Nutshell is a CRM and email marketing tool with various features for managing customer relationships and boosting sales. Even though it has many advanced features, Nutshell is easy to use, ensuring your entire sales team won’t have trouble using it.
You can integrate Gmail and Office 365 accounts with Nutshell and access various email automation features, such as email sequencing and contact filtering for targeted bulk emails. On the downside, Nutshell charges extra for each team member you add to the platform as a user. The cost may be inconvenient if you are on a budget and have a large marketing team.
Other features that make Nutshell a top CRM with email integration are:
- Pre-Built Templates: Nutshell offers email templates that you can quickly modify to update or reply to customers. You can find templates for many communication scenarios.
- Excellent Customer Support: If you run into issues while using Nutshell, you can quickly get help via email, phone, or live chat. Unlike other companies that use chatbots, Nutshell’s customer support consists of real people.
- Personal Email Sequence Tool: You can create and schedule one-on-one sales drips for each customer to lead them through your sales pipeline. Such emails are more likely to capture attention and engage recipients so that they convert.
- Analytics and Insights: Nutshell can assess various aspects of your email campaign and provide useful insights for optimizing your campaign to perform better. For example, you can discover which email recipients read messages and if you need to reduce the number of emails you send daily.
- Automated Outreach: Automating your email creation and sending will allow your team to focus on more important jobs.
Nutshell’s Basic plan costs $19 per month, while its Pro plan costs $46 per month. The price goes up with each user you add to your plan.
HubSpot is a popular CRM platform among marketers because of its many marketing tools and user-friendliness. Another reason HubSpot is so popular is it offers a free-forever plan, which is sufficient for most small businesses. Free plan users can access several email features, such as automated lead nurturing, email templates, team inbox, reply tracking, and audience segmentation.
However, you will need to pay at least $800 per month if you want sales sequencing, A/B campaign testing, and other advanced features. While HubSpot’s paid plans cost more than many of its competitors, the CRM is still a good option for teams that want one solution that does it all.
Below are more benefits that make HubSpot a top-five CRM:
- Flexibility: The CRM allows you to create professional emails that display perfectly on any device. You can work with the email templates provided by the platform or build your own templates.
- Personalization: You can personalize emails to engage your audience better and boost your click-through rate. If you need help identifying your most effective personalization, you can use the platform’s A/B testing tool.
- Email Reply Tracking: Identify the emails your customers are opening and use the insight to discover your best-performing campaigns. You can also use the information to identify the best times to send emails.
- Team Inbox: Your whole team can access and view emails from one location, eliminating the need to switch between email providers to check or reply to messages.
- Unlimited Users: All plans, including the free plan, support unlimited users and give them access to email automation and live chat support.
Besides its free plan, HubSpot offers a $45 Starter plan, $800 Professional plan, and $3,600 Enterprise plan.
The Zoho CRM takes email automation to a new level, allowing your team to do less and achieve more. You can use your customer data to automate customer journeys, processes, and campaigns, and your whole team can monitor everything from different devices.
You can also connect the Zoho CRM software to your existing marketing tools to gather data and identify the best leads to follow up. However, while Zoho offers bulk email campaigns, you can only launch them after integrating the CRM with Zoho Campaigns. Lastly, if you have an underperforming email campaign, you can identify the areas to improve with Zoho’s advanced analytics tool.
Other benefits of using Zoho for email marketing are:
- Template Creator: Create email templates that your team can modify and use. Creating and adapting templates is hassle-free, thanks to Zoho’s drag-and-drop interface.
- Real-Time Notifications: Get real-time alerts when a client subscribes or unsubscribes from your email campaign. You can also get alerts when recipients open emails and use the insight to time your campaigns.
- Customize: You can customize Zoho to match your team and business goals. Also, deploying the platform into your existing ecosystem is quick and does not require special skills.
- Monitor ROI: Monitor the performance of your campaign to identify if the return on investment matches your expectations.
- Multi-Platform Integration: Zoho CRM integrates seamlessly with several popular email marketing tools, such as Mailchimp, GetResponse, and VerticalResponse.
- Sync Campaigns: The Zoho CRM can sync all your marketing campaigns and let you know which leads interacted with which campaigns and when the interaction occurred.
You can pay around $58 monthly to access multiple Zoho email marketing tools. Alternatively, save money by paying for only the Zoho features you need.
FreshSales promises to boost your team’s productivity, email outreach effectiveness, and sales cycle speed with its sales-specific CRM solution. A free version that integrates with email and supports an unlimited number of users is available.
However, if you want advanced features like multiple sales pipelines, AI-powered contact scoring, and Sales Sequences, you will need a paid plan. The cheapest paid plan allows teams to access and customize email templates, use the team inbox to reply to messages, and deploy automated sales email sequences.
While FreshSales is not perfect, it is still a user-friendly and dependable email marketing CRM that businesses in various niches can adapt to fit their needs. Here are more reasons to try FreshSales:
- Scheduled Emails: Automatically schedule emails to deliver when recipients are most likely to open them.
- Real-Time Alerts: Receive alerts immediately when recipients open emails or click links in the email.
- Email Forwarding: Help your team save time and effort by letting them receive and respond to all their emails from one CRM account.
- Email Customization: Customize emails to be more attractive and engaging so that they get better results
- Email Automation: Automate your outbound email campaigns with the help of FreshSales’ Sales Sequences and Workflows.
- Shareable Email Templates: Identify your emails that get the best results and share the templates with your team so they can replicate the winning format.
FreshSales offers a 21-day free trial that lets you try out all of the platform’s features. Once the trial ends, you can sign up for the free plan. Alternatively, opt for the $15 Growth plan, the $39 Pro plan, or the $69 Enterprise plan.
Improve Your Email Marketing by Integrating with the Right CRM
Several impressive email marketing CRM platforms are available, but they cannot all be a good fit for your business. The best CRM with email integration for your company is one you can easily afford and adopt. The CRM should also integrate with your existing email and other marketing and sales tools that your team uses.
Teamgate checks all these boxes because it has an intuitive interface and offers dozens of software integrations. Also, Teamgate offers pricing plans for different budgets, allowing you to take your email marketing to the next level without breaking the bank. Take Teamgate for a test drive today with its 14-day free trial and discover for yourself if it’s the perfect CRM with email integration for your team.