We’re championing our SaaStock Founder Members. The leaders and experts building the SaaS companies today that will shape the world of SaaS tomorrow. In this series, we’ll be profiling some of our SFM members who’ve been a part of the membership to help them scale their SaaS. They deserve the spotlight, so let’s get right into it.
Today’s post features Gustavo Paulillo, a SaaS Co-Founder and SFM member.
1. Who are you and what does your SaaS do?
I’m Gustavo Paulillo, Co-Founder & CEO at Agendor, a CRM and sales management platform that acts as an assistant for sales teams.
Our purpose is to propagate valuable relationships through a solution that helps them reach their goals.
2. When did you start your business?
I started the company in 2012, with my brother and a long-time friend to solve a personal problem my father was experiencing in his sales routine.
3. Why did you decide to join the SaaStock Founder Membership?
To participate and share experiences with other co-founders, founders and CEOs on the same path as myself, to expand our market impact and grow also our business (Agendor).
4. As a SaaS founder, what’s the one challenge you are facing in your SaaS at the moment?
The main challenge I’m facing is the adoption of our product by our customers’ teams. Since the solution is aimed at other businesses, we have to engage and show the value to our customer’s employees.
5. How are you looking to overcome this?
Delivering a solution with a customer experience and features that are transparent to sales teams.
6. If you had a magic wand, what would you change (about your SaaS or externally) to enable faster growth?
I would accelerate our product roadmap delivery.
7. What one piece of information do you wish you were privy to before starting/ founding your company?
Having a deeper understanding of management and leadership before starting the company would have been advantageous and maybe could have facilitated some issues we had on the path to growth.
8. As an SFM Member, what are the key learnings you’ve gained so far to get you closer to $10MM ARR?
I have gained valuable insight into leadership and various other contexts, along with a clearer vision of how other co-founders deal with growth challenges.
9. Finally, what do you aspire to become, personally or professionally, within the next 12 months?
Within the next 12 months, I aspire to expand my knowledge about company leadership and management and invest in more early-stage companies. I want to take Agendor to the next level and help other founders along the way.
If you are looking to achieve success all year round and be put in the spotlight, check out the SaaStock Founder Membership:
A private community of ambitious SaaS founders scaling to $10MM ARR. Get a support network of peers, connect with likeminded founders around the globe, and learn proven strategies from industry experts to help you scale up your SaaS. Apply now.