The latest episode of the SaaS Revolution Show sees Osman Koc, Co-Founder and CEO at UserGuiding, join our host Alex Theuma to share with us the story on how UserGuiding has built a content marketing machine that brings in over 10 million organic impressions a month.
- The founding story behind UserGuiding
- Lessons on getting to $2M ARR+
- The key content marketing decisions made to get those results
- The best advice he’s ever received
- The hardest thing about being a CEO
- Why he joined the SaaStock Founder Membership
- What’s next for UserGuiding
Listen to the full episode, watch the video below and subscribe to the SaaS Revolution Show podcast today.
Watch now, or listen to the audio-only version below:
Listen to the audio now:
If you want similar tips and are looking to achieve success all year round, check out the SaaStock Founder Membership:
A private community of ambitious SaaS founders scaling to $10MM ARR. Get a support network of peers, connect with likeminded founders around the globe, and learn proven strategies from industry experts. Apply now to scale up your SaaS.
Want to join the pioneers at the forefront of The SaaS revolution? Subscribe to our newsletter today to get exclusive content, receive actionable value-based insights and create your Rocketship SaaS.
And if you can’t wait another week for our next podcast, listen to our previous two here: