We’re championing our SaaStock Founder Members. The leaders and experts building the SaaS companies today that will shape the world of SaaS tomorrow. In this series, we’ll be profiling some of our SFM members who’ve been a part of the membership to help them scale their SaaS. They deserve the spotlight, so let’s get right into it.
Today’s post features Nikhil Pandey, a SaaS Co-Founder and SFM member.
1. Who are you and what does your SaaS do?
I’m Nikhil Pandey, Co-Founder at Trimpixel. I have 13+ years of experience in AI/ML R&D, product architecture and software development within a startup environment.
Trimpixel reduces the sales funnel leakage of qualified leads by providing ML-powered live assistance during sales calls, and an AI-generated list of next steps after the pitch, which prevents the sales team from losing out on qualified prospects.
Our purpose is to propagate valuable relationships through a solution that helps them reach their goals.
2. When did you start your business?
I started the company in 2021, with two other Co-Founders (both exited entrepreneurs). We were all dissatisfied with the effectiveness of virtual meetings and decided to explore the space further and make a change.
3. Why did you decide to join the SaaStock Founder Membership?
Entrepreneurship is hard. SaaS is even harder, the sales cycles are becoming longer, and we’re currently looking to find our Niche. It was a no-brainer to join a community of cross-niche smart minds, it’s great to have the opportunity to discuss my challenges as a Founder with other B2B SaaS Founders, hang out and give each other feedback.
4. As a SaaS founder, what’s the one challenge you are facing in your SaaS at the moment?
The number one challenge right now has to be ‘pricing’, and the second is finding innovative methods and strategies to reach out to prospects.
5. How are you looking to overcome this?
The more we test and iterate, and gather feedback from our customers, the more our price will stabilise. The top line is being worked on by cold outreach and events/conferences.
6. If you had a magic wand, what would you change (about your SaaS or externally) to enable faster growth?
I would focus on hiring more good talent.
7. What one piece of information do you wish you were privy to before starting/ founding your company?
I wish I knew more about SaaS sales operations before founding Trimpixel.
8. As an SFM Member, what are the key learnings you’ve gained so far to get you closer to $10MM ARR?
I have gained valuable insight into leadership and various other contexts. Building relationships with other SFM members has given me a clearer vision of how other co-founders deal with growth challenges.
9. Finally, what do you aspire to become, personally or professionally, within the next 12 months?
Personally, I aspire to become a morning person!
Professionally, I aspire to become a better founder.
If you are looking to achieve success all year round and be put in the spotlight, check out the SaaStock Founder Membership:
A private community of ambitious SaaS founders scaling to $10MM ARR. Get a support network of peers, connect with likeminded founders around the globe, and learn proven strategies from industry experts to help you scale up your SaaS. Apply now.