1,000 SaaS CEOs, Founders, Revenue Leaders, and VCs will join us for 1.5 days of tactical content, networking, and epic evening events when the Cloud comes to Singapore. If you haven’t already, sign up here for tickets before we sell out.
And we’re excited to share that the SaaStr APAC Braindates platform is now open. Braindates are 1:1 and small group networking sessions designed for you to share knowledge and network with like-minded SaaS leaders during SaaStr Europa. The goal is to help each other learn something new, find mentorships, create partnerships, and exchange strategies.
Take a look at just some of the topics and mentors hosting Braindates:
- Core metrics to track for SAAS with Tarush Aggarwal, Founder & Ceo at 5X
- Pricing as a growth lever – How, what, why? with Aashish Krishna Kumar, Head of GTM at Togai
- Sales Enablement 2.0 – Elevate Rep Performance with Divanshu Goyal, Sales at GTM Buddy
- Common scaling pains for SaaS businesses and how to overcome them. with Govind Pandey, Regional Sales Manager – APAC at Chargebee
- Achieving *Real* Product Market Fit – Beyond superficial VC metrics with Badai Tanmizi, Investment Manager at Qualgro
- Customer Education in B2B SaaS with Hanuj Tilwani, CEO & Co-founder at Miho
- Observability TCO with Prathamesh Sonpatki, Community/Dev Evangelist/Software Engineer at Last9
- How to grow business by implementing OKRs? Making it simple to implement, Ramya Periyagaram Chandrasekaran, Co-Founder at Datalligence AI Private Limited
- Why Is NRR the Most Important Growth Metric? Straight from a SaaS CCO with Yellow.ai’s CCO with Shekar Murthy, Chief Customer Officer at Yellow.ai
- Innovating Without Expiration: How Our Team Stays Agile By Embracing an ‘Always Day 1’ Mindset with Mark Dembitz, General Manager, APAC at Lark
- Channel Strategies to Scale Your Business with Asana’s Head of APJC Channel Partnerships with Andrew Baisley, Head of Southeast Asia & APJ Channel Partnerships at Asana
- What Does It Take To Get a Startup Funded in the Current Market with Transpose Platform with Alex Bangash, Co-founder/ Managing Director at Transpose Platform
- AMA with Slack’s Regional Vice President with Shweta Verma, Regional Vice President at Slack
- Allowing remote work is not enough, enabling fuller life with all perks is key! with Yamini Jain, Co-founder at Global roots inc
- How to manage a SAAS startup effectively? with Dumindu Tennakoon, General Manager at appiGo International Pvt Ltd
- How to achieve more with OKRs? Tips: to manage OKRs, and KPIs with ease with Kashinath Kadaba Shrish, Cofounder & CTO at Fitbots
- Leveraging new age AI technologies(GPT and NLP) to increase Organic Traffic using Scalenut with Saurabh Wadhawan, CoFounder at Scalenut
- What are the best marketing channels for SaaS B2B businesses? with Olivier Adam, Chief Growth Officer at ReferralCandy
- Successful Scaling Across Markets, Lessons in Marketing & Building GTM with IvyCap’s MP with Ashish Wadhwani, Co-founder and Managing Partner. at IvyCap Ventures
- Are You Still Struggling with Product-Market Fit with Innoviti Technologies’ Founder with Rajeev Agrawal, Founder and CEO at Innoviti Technologies
- Your Customer’s Success IS Your Success – Lessons From Zuora, Coupa, Oracle by Altara’s Dave Ng with Dave Ng, General Partner at Altara VC
- Customer/Technical Support for SaaS, Outsourced or In House? And Why. with Peter Fernandez, COO & Co-Founder at Sirius Support
- Innovative businesses, investing, m&a and meeting great people with Paul Evans, EGM, Corporate Development at Xero
- SaaS distribution for SMBs in the African continent with Karan Bathija, VP, Customer Success at Terragon Limited
PLUS 13 more Braindates that are ALREADY FULL!
If you’re already a ticket holder for SaaStr APAC, there are two ways to participate in Braindates. First, you can join an existing Braindate on a topic that catches your attention. Or, you can create your own Braindate topic and allow other attendees to sign up and have an open discussion with you.
Happy Brain-dating! See you at SaaStr APAC.
And thanks to our partners at Globalization Partners for helping bring Braindates to SaaStr APAC.
Published on February 7, 2023