The communications industry is fast evolving, and the pressure is on to do more with less. The innovations at this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona — February 27 to March 3 — will help businesses remain competitive, no matter what comes next.
At the Mobile World Congress, you can learn more about how to get in on the latest communications trends. Businesses can discover more about finding the “killer app” for 5G, sustainability, service automation, addressing the specific needs of the small/medium-sized business segment, and more.
That’s what Salesforce’s presence at this year’s Mobile World Congress is all about. Here’s what you can expect from us over the course of four days at the largest and most influential communications event of the year.
Connect with us in Barcelona
Going to the Mobile World Congress? Visit us, and learn how communications service providers can save time, reduce costs, and grow customer relationships.
Better ways to save time and money
We’ll show you how Salesforce helps communications service providers save time and reduce costs with innovations that help build long-lasting customer relationships.
We’ll also unveil product releases around customer service, order delay predictions, and more with new joint offerings at Mobile World Congress.
We’re showcasing the full power of Customer 360 across seven demos. This platform connects your marketing, sales, commerce, service, fulfillment and IT teams around every customer so they can work together. This helps you improve productivity, increase efficiency, and decrease costs.
You’ll see how Salesforce for Communications solutions are built around emerging themes that reflect current customer needs. Each demo will tell a different component of the overall customer journey.
Get articles selected just for you, in your inbox
Informative demos that can help your business succeed
Here’s a look at the demos we’ll showcase at Mobile World Congress:
- Improve Customer Engagement with Data: Curate hyper-personalized experiences, maximize engagement, and build a lasting relationship.
- Boost Sales Productivity: Automate certain sales tasks to improve efficiency.
- Deliver the Perfect Order: Automate the quote-to-order process to create efficiencies, increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Drive Efficient and Personalized Service: Tap into out-of-the-box, cloud-based solutions that give teams the ability to efficiently scale quality service at a lower cost.
- Unlock Monetization with a Marketplace: Explore catalog-driven architecture that you can rapidly configure to introduce new products and promotions.
- Go Net Zero Now: Take sustainability initiatives seriously to help both the environment and your bottom line.
- Discover Salesforce Customer 360: See how more consistent, personalized journeys create happier, more loyal customers.
We’re also excited to host Salesforce customer Trailblazers across our 27 sessions in the Customer Success Theater. This is where some of our customers will share how they are evolving and transforming their businesses. Many of the sessions are co-hosted with Salesforce partners, showing the key benefits to working “better together” within the Salesforce partner ecosystem.
Where to find Salesforce at Mobile World Congress
Salesforce is excited to be back in the Salesforce Garden on the second level of the Fira Gran Via convention center between Halls 3 and 5. We’ll bring together industry leaders, Salesforce partners, Trailblazers and more to discuss trends and solutions.
We’d love to see you!
Get updates on sessions, request a meeting with our experts, learn more about products — or just say hi. Here’s all you need to know about our presence at Mobile World Congress.