Selecting the right CRM tool can be the difference between making sales and losing customers. However, with so many options on the market today, finding the right software can be overwhelming.
In this guide, we’ll take an in-depth look at three top CRM contenders: Teamgate, Freshworks, and Zoho. We’ll discuss their features, pricing, and more so you can make the best decision for your business.
- Teamgate offers an easy-to-use interface, improved collaboration, automation, and scalability, making it an excellent choice for sales teams of all sizes.
- Freshworks has a user-friendly interface, event tracking, sales management tools, and robust email tracking capabilities, making it a good choice for new businesses.
- Zoho has extensive features, including analytics and reporting, customization options, and numerous integrations, making it a comprehensive solution for businesses looking to enhance customer relationships and organize customer interactions.
- The pricing plans for each CRM tool vary, but each offers a free trial or freemium version to allow users to test the software before committing to a premium plan. Support and training services are also available for all three tools.
- Teamgate’s hand-held approach allows for a smooth implementation and onboarding process.
Table of Contents:
- Teamgate Overview
- Freshworks Overview
- Zoho Overview
- Benefits & Features: Teamgate vs. Freshworks vs. Zoho
- Support & Training: Teamgate vs. Freshworks vs. Zoho
- Pricing: Teamgate vs. Freshworks vs. Zoho
- Choosing the Right CRM for Your Business
- FAQ: Teamgate vs Freshworks vs Zoho
Teamgate is an easy-to-use, feature-rich CRM tool designed to streamline business processes and empower companies of all sizes. With its flexible pricing plans, businesses can quickly adopt a robust CRM solution that can scale with their needs.
Teamgate’s powerful features include lead generation, management, analytics, and forecasting, providing businesses with the tools to make data-driven decisions. The software boasts an easy-to-use interface, making it an accessible option for all users, regardless of their technical ability.
With in-depth insights and analytics, managers can track real-time data and utilize key metrics to increase sales growth and better understand their sales funnel.
Freshworks is a powerful customer engagement solution designed to help businesses improve their bottom line through improved customer satisfaction. With its suite of cloud-based products, including Freshdesk and Freshchat, companies can integrate their workflows and automate routine tasks.
The software can reduce no-show rates and increase support agent productivity. Its automation capabilities ensure businesses can focus on core operations while handling repetitive tasks. Freshworks is trusted by over 60,000 businesses and is designed for organizations of all sizes.
Zoho is the platform for businesses looking to incorporate a comprehensive solution that organizes customer interactions and enhances customer relationships. The CRM software has extensive features, including lead management, email marketing, and social media integrations.
Using Zoho, companies can build a centralized customer database that includes contact details, critical interaction data, and documents. This makes it simple for businesses to provide exceptional customer service while driving sales and profits. Zoho CRM also encourages flexibility, allowing businesses to adapt the software to meet their unique needs.
Benefits & Features: Teamgate vs. Freshworks vs. Zoho
|Platform||Best For||Free Plan / Trial||Open Source||Devices||Deployment||Customization|
|Teamgate||SaaS and sales teams of all sizes||14 days||No||Desktop and mobile||Cloud-based||Yes|
|Freshworks||New businesses||21 days||Yes||Desktop and mobile||Cloud-based||Yes|
|Zoho||New businesses||15 days||No||Desktop and mobile||Cloud-based||Yes|
Teamgate offers many benefits and features for businesses looking to improve their sales processes. Some of its key benefits include:
- Easy-to-use interface: The simple interface helps teams quickly learn the system and streamline their workflows.
- Improved collaboration: With all customer data in one place, teams can work together more effectively and share insights and information.
- Improved customer engagement: Teamgate empowers businesses to personalize interactions and build stronger relationships with their customer base.
- Automation: Teamgate saves businesses time on manual data entry and administrative tasks.
Freshworks provides numerous benefits to users, including:
- User-friendly interface: Simple features and tools make the software easy for sales teams to get up to speed quickly.
- Event tracking: Businesses can track and monitor every customer interaction, from emails and calls to social media interactions.
- Sales management: Freshworks offers powerful tools for managing sales processes, including lead scoring, deal tracking, and pipeline management.
- Email tracking: Email tracking capabilities allow teams to see when a customer has opened an email or clicked on a link within the message.
Zoho CRM offers a wide range of benefits for businesses of all sizes, including but not limited to:
- Analytics and reporting: Through robust analytics capabilities, businesses can monitor every step in the sales cycle and make improvements where required.
- Highly customizable: Businesses can tailor the software to fit their business needs without sacrificing functionality.
- Numerous integrations: You can easily integrate Zoho with hundreds of third-party apps.
- Developer platform: This platform enables developers to create custom integrations.
Support & Training: Teamgate vs. Freshworks vs. Zoho
|Support channels||Phone, email, live chat||Phone, email, form||Email, phone|
|Training materials||Help center, documentation, developer API examples||Access to the community, training through Freshworks Academy||Courses and virtual training|
Teamgate Support & Training
These materials provide a comprehensive overview of how to customize the platform to suit your specific needs. Plus, they help you to integrate Teamgate with other tools and automate workflows.
Unlike Freshworks and Zoho, users have access to a live chat feature for immediate support.
Freshworks Support & Training
Freshworks provides customer support and training via phone, email, and a contact form. Although no live chat option is available, users can access the community and receive training through Freshworks Academy.
Zoho Support & Training
Through Zoho, users can contact the support team through email and phone; queries are usually addressed promptly. Zoho also provides virtual training courses to help users understand the various features and functionalities of the software. These courses cover a wide range of topics, from basic navigation to more advanced techniques.
Pricing: Teamgate vs. Freshworks vs. Zoho
|Free Trial||14 days||21 days||30 days|
|Free / Freemium||Freemium||Freemium||No|
|Pricing||Starts at $11 per user per month||Starts at $15 per user per month||Starts at $49/month/3 users|
Teamgate offers three pricing plans, all billed annually on a per-user basis.
- The Starter plan costs $11 per user per month and is designed for basic contact and communication management.
- The Professional plan is priced at $26 per user per month and offers a complete toolkit for sales process management.
- The Enterprise plan is the most comprehensive, costing $65 per user per month. It includes an all-in-one sales CRM solution with extensive reporting and native integrations.
Freshworks CRM software, Freshsales, offers a range of pricing plans to cater to different business needs.
- The Growth plan is free for up to 3 users or $15 per month per user and includes account management, built-in chat, email, and phone, AI-powered contact scoring, and up to 2,000 monthly bot sessions.
- The Pro plan, at $39 per user per month billed annually, includes everything in Growth, plus multiple sales pipelines, time-based workflows, and up to 3,000 monthly bot sessions.
- The Enterprise plan costs $69 per user per month billed annually. It includes everything in Pro, as well as custom modules, AI-based forecasting insights, audit logs, up to 5,000 bot sessions per month, and a dedicated account manager.
This tiered pricing approach allows businesses to choose the plan that best suits their requirements and budget.
Zoho offers four premium plans, all with a 30-day free trial. No free version is available, meaning users must subscribe to a premium plan to access Zoho’s features.
- The Standard plan offers basic marketing features like multiple pipelines, basic dashboard components, and IP address restrictions for $20 per user per month.
- The Professional plan offers homepage customization, social profile integration, and field-level security for $35 per user per month.
- The Enterprise plan is the most popular, offering a complete CRM with advanced dashboard components, data encryption, and a developer sandbox for $50 per user per month.
- The Ultimate plan offers custom functions, Webform and Zoho analytics, and CRM audit logs for $65 per user per month.
Choosing the Right CRM for Your Business
Deciding between Teamgate, Freshworks, and Zoho can be challenging. If you’re looking for a simple solution that enables you to manage all aspects of your sales cycle, Teamgate might be the best choice for your business.
With its easy-to-use interface, improved collaboration features, automation, and scalability, Teamgate provides a comprehensive solution to help businesses of all sizes succeed.
Our Customer Care team will walk you through our hand-held approach to implementation and onboarding. Start your free trial today and experience the benefits of Teamgate for yourself.
Q: What are Teamgate, Freshworks, and Zoho?
A: These are top CRM contenders designed to streamline sales processes and improve customer engagement. Teamgate is known for its user-friendly interface and improved collaboration, Freshworks offers robust email tracking capabilities and is beginner-friendly, while Zoho provides comprehensive features including customization options and various integrations.
Q: What are the key takeaways about these CRM platforms?
A: Teamgate provides an easy-to-use interface and excellent scalability, making it suitable for sales teams of all sizes. Freshworks comes with event tracking and sales management tools, ideal for new businesses. Zoho has extensive features like analytics and reporting, customization options, and numerous integrations, making it a comprehensive solution for businesses.
Q: What benefits does Teamgate offer?
A: Teamgate offers an easy-to-use interface, improved collaboration through centralized customer data, better customer engagement, and automation to save time on administrative tasks.
Q: What are the advantages of using Freshworks?
A: Freshworks provides a user-friendly interface, event tracking, sales management tools including lead scoring and deal tracking, and robust email tracking capabilities.
Q: What makes Zoho a good choice?
A: Zoho offers robust analytics and reporting capabilities, customization options to fit business needs, integrations with hundreds of third-party apps, and a developer platform for creating custom integrations.
Q: What are the support and training services available for these platforms?
A: All three platforms offer support and training resources. Teamgate offers phone, email, and live chat support and provides a help center, documentation, and developer API examples. Freshworks provides phone, email, and form support and offers access to the community and training through Freshworks Academy. Zoho provides email and phone support and offers courses and virtual training.
Q: What are the pricing details for Teamgate, Freshworks, and Zoho?
A: Teamgate’s premium plans start at $11/user/month (billed annually), Freshworks starts at $15/user/month, and Zoho starts at $49/month for three users. Each platform offers a free trial, with Teamgate and Freshworks also offering a freemium version.
Q: How do I decide which CRM platform to choose?
A: The choice between Teamgate, Freshworks, and Zoho depends on your business’s specific needs. If you’re looking for a simple solution for sales cycle management, Teamgate might be the best choice. If you need robust email tracking capabilities, consider Freshworks. For a comprehensive solution with extensive features and customization options, Zoho could be the best fit.