Dreamforce is the perfect place to deep dive into automation, integration, and AI. With three full days of content, we’ve put together the top reasons why you won’t want to miss MuleSoft at Dreamforce!
5 reasons Muleys should attend Dreamforce
With less than a month until Dreamforce 2023, it’s officially the most wonderful time of the year! We can’t wait to gather with new and familiar Muleys at Salesforce’s biggest event of the year, Dreamforce, from September 12–14, 2023 live in San Francisco, CA and online on Salesforce+.
To ensure you get the most out of our fantastic MuleSoft sessions, learning, and activities, we’ve compiled a list of five main reasons why you can’t miss MuleSoft at Dreamforce:
- The MuleSoft Keynote
- Connect with MuleSoft experts from the MuleSoft Community
- Integration, automation, AI – oh my!
- Hands-on demos with MuleSoft
- MuleSoft + Salesforce: Better together
Turn your dreams into reality:
Browse 400+ Dreamforce sessions
Join an awesome MuleSoft keynote
We can’t wait to take the stage and talk about all things AI and hyperautomation during the MuleSoft Keynote on Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. PT. Join our keynote to learn how MuleSoft’s hyperautomation platform combines AI with best-in-class integration, automation, and API management to transform employee and customer experiences.
This year Dramforce will be packed with opportunities to connect with fellow Muleys. Catch us at the Community Cove in Moscone West, Floor 1, where you can meet MuleSoft Community Leaders excited to share their MuleSoft experience, the benefit of participating in the community, and more.
You can also find us at MuleSoft Mountain, located in Moscone West in the Trailblazer Forest, where attendees can discover how MuleSoft enables business and IT teams to connect and automate their systems. Hear from product experts at MuleSoft; MuleSoft Ambassadors; and Mentors from the Community. Visit MuleSoft Mountain to connect with peers and hear how they deliver automation with trusted AI within their organizations.
Lastly, be sure to stop by the IT Lodge in the Moscone South Campground, lower level, where in addition to a few sweet surprises, we’ll be running special activations that encourage attendees to learn from and ask questions to MuleSoft product experts, connect with peers across industries, and have fun by networking with the MuleSoft Community.
Deep dive into integration, automation, and AI
There are over 400 sessions for you to choose from to take a deep dive into integration, automation, and AI. If that number is a bit overwhelming for you, don’t worry! We’ve curated a few of our must-attend sessions below.
- Deliver Faster Time-to-Value with Hyperautomation: Explore how to create business processes that move data at hyperspeed across any system or department to increase operational efficiency using tools like next-gen integrations, generative AI, and IDP.
- Accelerate Integration with MuleSoft’s Next-Gen IDE: Hear from expert evaluators on how Anypoint Code Builder, MuleSoft’s next-generation IDE, is delivering on the future of API development and integration.
- Improve Visibility and Trust for AI Initiatives: AI technologies like chatbots and ChatGPT are increasingly being adopted. However, they come with security risks. Learn how you can protect and govern APIs for large language models (LLM).
- How to Drive Employee Productivity with Integration + AI: Learn how your team can build APIs faster than ever. See how using AI to design, develop, and deploy APIs with the new Anypoint Code Builder can help your teams deliver on time, every time.
- Tips to Drive Effective Integration Management: Learn the best practices for deploying integration applications to CloudHub 2.0, a managed Kubernetes solution, to ensure business resiliency.
Attendees are also encouraged to check out our sessions page where you can filter based on role, industry, product, topic, session type, and session level to find the sessions that are just right for you.
3 Ways Generative AI Will Help Marketers Connect With Customers
3 min read
Skill Up on AI with Trailhead
4 min read
Get hands-on with MuleSoft
With 16 MuleSoft demo stations around Dreamforce, there are many opportunities for you to get hands-on and participate in real challenges inspired by real MuleSoft solutions. With experts from every industry and across our entire product suite, there’s no shortage of opportunities to engage with our most trusted advisors.
We will have stations set up around the Dreamforce campus, so be sure to stop by and say hello – whether you’re located in Moscone South in the Campground or Moscone West in one of the following three zones within the Trailblazer Forest: AI Launch, 360 Summit, or MuleSoft Mountain.
See why MuleSoft and other Salesforce products work better together
As the integration solution that powers the world’s #1 CRM, we have a lot of Muley magic to uncover at Dreamforce! In the IT Keynote, Build Your Customer 360 with Trusted AI, witness how we come together to solve your toughest IT challenges with AI, data, and CRM. Hear how Trailblazers use the latest Platform, Data Cloud, and MuleSoft innovations to build next-generation IT environments.
But that’s not all! You can find a few more recommended better together sessions included below.
Get IT articles selected just for you, in your inbox
It’s not a dream; it’s Dreamforce!
We can’t wait to see you in person for Dreamforce 2023! Be sure to share your experience on LinkedIn and Twitter using #MuleSoftCommunity and #DF23 so we can follow along. If you still need to register, there’s still time. Be sure to use our special 20% discount code D23DMSCM574 to save now. We can’t wait to see you in-person or online for Dreamforce 2023!
Make your Dreamforce dreams come true
With so much important integration, automation, and AI information at your fingertips, you won’t want to miss out on the action.