Each year, the entire Trailblazer Community comes together to nominate passionate product and community leaders who demonstrate expertise, leadership, and generosity in the Salesforce ecosystem. This multi-phase nomination process takes place from October 25 to November 12, 2023. The next Class of Salesforce MVPs will be announced in early 2024. Learn more about the Salesforce MVP program, Salesforce MVP nominations, and how to nominate yourself or someone you know.
What is a Salesforce MVP?
The Salesforce MVP program was started in 2010 to annually recognize Trailblazer Community experts who go above and beyond to help others succeed in the Salesforce ecosystem. United by their passion for innovation and love for the Salesforce Platform, Salesforce MVPs embody three key characteristics that drive their success: expertise, leadership, and generosity.
- Expertise: Salesforce MVPs maintain a strong understanding of Salesforce products and are eager to share their expertise through answering questions, authoring blogs, and more.
- Leadership: Salesforce MVPs lead Trailblazer Community Groups, help underprivileged communities skill up on Trailhead—Salesforce’s free online learning platform, and participate in programs like Salesforce MVP Office Hours and Community Conferences. Leadership also encompasses professional presence and how you show up in the Trailblazer Community, both in person and online.
- Generosity: Salesforce MVPs are the ultimate connectors and mentors. In addition to maintaining their Salesforce knowledge, they’re always willing to share insights, ideas, and connections to help others succeed.
Currently, there are 250+ Salesforce MVPs across 31 countries worldwide. Meet the current Salesforce MVPs to learn what they’re up to!
Additionally, Salesforce MVPs who have been renewed for 5 consecutive years are recognized by being inducted into the Salesforce MVP Hall of Fame. This lifetime award celebrates exceptional Trailblazers who have driven monumental impact across Salesforce’s core values and serve as mentors to the next generation of Salesforce MVPs and the Trailblazer Community at large.
Nominations for the Salesforce MVP Class of 2024 are open now through Nov. 12, 2023, so nominate a Trailblazer now.
Learn from peers, build your Salesforce network, and give back to your local community.
Meet Salesforce MVPs making an impact
“My journey has been filled with opportunities to give back and uplift the Salesforce community. Over the years, I’ve mentored more than 40 talented individuals. Witnessing their growth and success as they found their places in various enterprise companies has been a source of immense pride.” — Phaneendra Arigachetta
Salesforce MVPs are making incredible contributions to the Trailblazer Community. Phaneendra Arigachetta gives back to Trailblazers in Singapore by offering career mentorship and equipping them with the skills needed to excel in their roles.
“Whether it’s providing career guidance, helping them overcome technical obstacles, or sharing resources for Trailblazers to achieve their goals, I’m dedicated to making the Salesforce journeys of others a resounding success.” — Maham Hassan
Next, meet Maham Hassan. Maham is the founder of CheckAutomate, an interactive space where Salesforce professionals in Pakistan come together to share learnings and best practices. Maham has been recognized by her peers for sharing her expertise in the online Trailblazer Community and for her presence as a female community leader in Pakistan.
“Being a Salesforce MVP has allowed me to continue learning, growing, and ensuring that I give back in every way possible. I actively contribute to the growth of the Ukrainian Salesforce community by organizing a team of leaders for Developer, Architect, and Women in Tech groups in Lviv.” — Oleh Mykytyn
Oleh Mykytyn is a Salesforce MVP originally from Ukraine, and he’s made it his mission to aid the growth of the Ukrainian Salesforce community.
Salesforce MVP nominations for the class of 2024
Know someone like Phaneendra, Maham, or Oleh—a passionate product expert and community leader who helps others learn Salesforce and connect to the Trailblazer Community?
Now’s the time to honor them with a nomination! Nominations for the Salesforce MVP Class of 2024 are open now through November 12, 2023, so nominate a Trailblazer hero now.
Each year, Salesforce MVPs are carefully selected through a multi-phase nomination process involving the entire Trailblazer Community.
- Oct. 25 – Nov. 12, 2023: You may submit Salesforce MVP nominations when the nomination period is open. Self-nominations are also accepted. Remember, it only takes one nomination for a Trailblazer to become a Salesforce MVP, and we value quality over quantity of submissions. To learn more about nomination criteria, check out the Salesforce MVP page.
NOTE: Salesforce employees are not eligible for participation in the Salesforce MVP program.
- December 2023: The Trailblazer Community team conducts initial nomination reviews. Then, Salesforce employees who are active in the Trailblazer Community, along with current Salesforce MVPs, provide feedback based on their experience with nominees. The Trailblazer Community team then conducts final nomination reviews.
- Early 2024: Join us for a fun celebration as we announce the Salesforce MVP Class of 2024! We’ll congratulate our new and renewed Salesforce MVPs using #SalesforceMVP on social.
Salesforce MVP nominations for the Class of 2024 are open now through Nov. 12, 2023.
Benefits of being a Salesforce MVP
A Salesforce MVP is community a leader and product evangelist who represents the Salesforce brand. They attend regular meetings to understand community happenings, provide product and program feedback, and stay in close contact with the Trailblazer Community team.
With great responsibility comes great reward, and Salesforce MVPs enjoy many perks, including:
From helping shape the future of the Salesforce Platform through their feedback to leading sessions at global events, Salesforce MVPs offer significant value to the entire Salesforce ecosystem. To learn more about their global impact, check out 12 Things I’ve Learned in 12 Years of Being an MVP from Salesforce MVP Geraldine Gray.
Nominate your Trailblazer heroes
Now, it’s time to nominate! Check out this Trailhead Help article to learn how to go through the nomination process.
Submit your Salesforce MVP nominations by November 12, 2023, at 11:59 PM PST.
Remember, nominate as many Trailblazers as you’d like. This includes friends, colleagues, or members of the Trailblazer Community who, with their expertise, leadership, and generosity, help others to succeed in the Salesforce ecosystem. Please note that Salesforce employees are not eligible for the Salesforce MVP program. In addition, current Salesforce MVPs do not need to be nominated, as they go through a separate renewal process every year. Lastly, if you would like to nominate yourself, you are welcome to do so.
Be sure to also join the conversation on social. Follow #SalesforceMVP, #TrailblazerCommunity, and #Askforce for the latest updates on the Salesforce MVP program, Trailhead, and more.