98 new members joined CNCF this quarter, driving an increasingly diverse ecosystem that continues to provide leading-edge technology innovations across the globe
Published: Oct. 13, 2021 at 11:00 AM CDT|Updated: 5 hours ago
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America — The Cloud Native Computing Foundation® (CNCF®), which builds sustainable ecosystems for cloud native software, today announced the addition of 98 new Silver members, including Cardinal Health, Niantic, Robinhood, and Trend Micro to continue the rapid innovation in open source and cloud native communities across the world.
As the cloud native community prepares for its first in-person event since the start of this pandemic, a record-breaking number of increasingly diverse organizations have joined CNCF. Now with 725 members, CNCF has grown almost 40% since the beginning of 2020, showcasing the need for innovative technologies to respond to current and future challenges.
“We are thrilled to see that cloud native technology continues to resonate with so many organizations across industries and geographies,” said Priyanka Sharma, general manager of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation. “We are welcoming more new members than we have ever added in a single quarter, a testament to the resilience of our community. CNCF is proud to welcome a diverse range of Silver members to #TeamCloudNative and we look forward to working together as we usher in the next era of cloud native.”
About the newest Silver Members:
- 23 Technologies is a global first team working to bring cloud native technologies to the industry, actively working on Gaia-X and committed to a data-sovereign Europe, sustainable IT solutions, and open-source software development.
- AccuKnox is a Zero Trust Kubernetes Security platform, leveraging “Identity As A Perimeter” as key tenet, and delivers Network, Application and Data Security.
- Acnodal, combines external load balancers, network automation and ingress technology into the most comprehensive k8s edge access platform for public, private and hybrid cloud deployments.
- Agree Technology
- Anchore is a leader in software supply chain security and enables large enterprises and government agencies to generate a comprehensive software bill of materials, pinpoint vulnerabilities, identify malware and discover unprotected credentials that can lead to hacks and ransomware.
- ape factory are experts in helping organizations to rapidly accelerate the delivery of innovative solutions built upon kubernetes, serverless, and cloud native technologies.
- Apiiro is the industry’s first Code Risk Platform™ to provide Application Risk Management with every change, from design to code to cloud. Apiiro is re-inventing the secure development lifecycle for Agile and cloud-native development and gives organizations a 360° view of security and compliance risks, from design to production, across applications, infrastructure, developers’ knowledge, and business impact.
- Argon Security provides holistic security for the software supply chain, protecting companies’ software development infrastructure (CI/CD pipeline), process, and code, all the way from code-commit to release; effectively preventing supply chain attacks like SolarWinds and Codecov, and supply chain risks from vulnerabilities, misconfigurations and compromised dependencies.
- Argyle is an employment data platform that provides companies on-going, real-time access to employment and income data with user consent.
- Aspecto is a distributed tracing platform powered by OpenTelemetry that helps developers find, fix and prevent issues before your customers even notice.
- ATIX AG is the leading Linux & Open Source Company in the German-speaking region and offers professional IT consulting, innovative engineering and first-class technical support and trainings with focus on kubernetes and IT automation.
- Bamboo Systems are THE enterprise computer company using patented technology to deliver high throughput computing using a fraction of the energy and space of traditional architectures.
- Bitrock is a high-end consulting and system integration company, strongly committed to offering cutting-edge and innovative solutions in the field of DevOps & Site Reliability Engineering, Custom Software Design & Development, User Experience & Front-end Engineering, and Data & Analytics.
- b-nova is a Swiss consulting company based in Basel that is specialised in enabling and crafting innovative cloud driven solutions and efficient developer experiences using Kubernetes, cloud native and serverless technologies.
- Calyptia is a first mile data observability platform that scales to support petabytes of data across thousands of servers, from the creators and maintainers of Fluentd and Fluent.
- China Academy of Railway Sciences (CARS) is the only comprehensive research institute with multi-disciplines and multi-specialties in the China Railway industry.
- China Systems is known in the trade solutions industry for its scalable, future proof and cloud enabled technology platform Eximbills, which utilises an OpenAPI design to facilitate both WebServices and Microservices platforms crucial for today’s multi-channel, hyper-connected, and highly interoperable environments.
- CISEL provides consulting on cloud native technologies such as Kubernetes. Build your Kubernetes architectures with Cloud Native Experts.
- CloudNatix provides a Planet-Scale Cluster Management Platform as a Service to help enterprises achieve the next generation of scale, efficiency and automation while operating Virtual Machine and Kubernetes based Cloud Native workloads distributed across clusters and multiple clouds, including on-premise environments.
- CloudQuery transforms your Cloud-Infrastructure to SQL for easy monitoring, security, and compliance.
- Cloudsmith is the leading Continuous Packaging platform for engineers looking to set up a secure, cloud-native artifact repository in 60 seconds, with support for 24+ formats and integrations with all of the tools engineers already use and love.
- Coder provides an enterprise platform and open source tools that make it easier than ever to configure, secure and manage software development environments by applying the infrastructure-as-code paradigm to developer workspaces and moving them off of local workstations and into the cloud.
- ContainIQ provides Kubernetes native monitoring instantly with pre-built dashboards and easy-to-set monitors.
- Contrast Security is the leader in modernized application security, embedding code analysis and attack prevention directly into software.
- Core 24/7 provides 24×7 production maintenance and developers assistance.
- Datagrate is a software company specializing in Enterprise Application Integration, and as the founder of the jetic.io platform – the first open-source iPaaS based on Apache Camel K – it empowers developers worldwide to build and manage scalable APIs and Integrations without any vendor lock-in.
- DeepFactor is the first continuous AppSec observability platform for cloud-native applications that enables engineering teams to find and fix supply chain, security, privacy, and compliance risks in running applications within the DevOps pipeline.
- Digitalis provides design & implementation through to fully managed 24×7 operations for your Kubernetes & Data platforms – any Kubernetes, any cloud, any data centre.
- Dito is the premier Google Partner to manage, migrate, and secure your cloud configuration with professional services in cloud, analytics, security and more including expertise in powering-up production-ready containers on Google Kubernetes Engine.
- DOCOMO Innovations develops Cloud Orchestrator, the leading open-source, multi-cloud, governance and cloud security platform.
- Edge Delta is an automated observability platform that gives enterprises distributed stream processing, federated machine learning, and intelligent data pipeline capabilities. Decoupling where data is analyzed from where it is stored empowers DevOps, Security, and SRE teams to consume and optimally route all forms of machine data output (logs, metrics, traces) with the scalability and efficiency to eliminate technical and financial limits.
- env0 provides an automated, collaborative remote-run workflows management for cloud deployments on Terraform, Terragrunt and custom flows. Automated provisioning of Terraform workflows and Infrastructure as Code.
- Firefly is a Cloud Asset Management solution that enables DevOps teams to rediscover their entire cloud…